Territory Claim

You will have to pay for territory in this planet! Each terrain lot has a price you have to pay in items. Compatible with other mods that creates teams forces for pvp/pve. Now with terrain dispute.

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Resetting problem

4 years ago

Hi. I have problem with cost resetting. Every time I update your or other mod cost is to low for adjacent area. It's destroying my play trough. So I start a new game and see that is new update is available for your mod and BAAM prices go to nothing :(. I am aware that you are added this feature in recent updates, but it's frustrating because all the challenge goes away and I'm forced to start another new game :( . Anyway, thanks for shrinking starting area size by 3x3 area size. Is it possible to shrink to 2x2 area with adjustable chunks ? Thanks for your response in "cell sizes" thread and keep your good work :) sorry for my English :)

4 years ago

Yeah this is intentional because someone may remove a mod with some items and this item could be required in an already priced area... and that could break things... but I have an idea on how to work without resetting prices.. will do for next version

4 years ago

Thanks for your response. This mod have great potential. I wish that I could make mods. I have so many ideas. Thank you for your good work :)

New response