Spidertron Tiers

by Zangeti

Adds 13 new unique Spidertrons! Wether high firepower, early game, speed, inventory size or fog war reveal, there is something for everyone.

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Circular Dependency Error with SE+K2

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

After the recent update of both mods, players with Space Exploration and Krastorio 2 installed are finding that installing Spidertron Tiers causes a "circular dependency" error. This is because Spidertron Tiers depends on "Space Exploration Postprocess" rather than "Space Exploration". According to Earendel, other mods should not use Postprocess as a dependency, because it will cause issues like this, and should only use the core mod "space-exploration" for dependencies.

I don't know if there are any other side effects, but simply replacing the "space-exploration-postprocess" dependency with "space-exploration" lets the game load and all the spiders are in the game. If allowing Postprocess to run after Spidertron Tiers messes anything up, we can ask Earendel to fix it in postprocess.

2 years ago

There doesn't appear to be any code in this mod which would require depending on Post.

2 years ago
1 year, 11 months ago

Hey @Wiwiweb, I just want to let you know that I've used your fork as a base for https://mods.factorio.com/mod/spidertrontiers-community-updates where I would like to further maintain this mod until Zangeti comes to reclaim it, if he ever does.

New response