Spidertron Logistics System

Adds Spidertron requester and provider depots. Allows you to create a fully automated Spidertron logistics system. UPS optimized.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

g Conflicts with Equipment Gantry

2 years ago

I'm currently trying something out using this mod Spidertron Logistics System (which is AWESOME btw), Equipment Gantry, Spidertron Extended, and AAI Programmable Vehicles. I'm planning on making a self-sufficient independent "Spidertron City" entirely run by Spidertrons (no bots, trains, ships, etc). I'll just make other micro-factories within it when I need something in bulk, but the city should be able to progress by itself using Recursive Blueprints.

Anyway, that's the plan. The first step I'm currently doing is automatic deployment with integration with the Equipment gantry. However, upon my first attempt, I noticed that when a requested a Spidetron with equipped grid from the Equipment gantry using the Spidertron Requester Depot, the Spidertron I received didn't have any items at all, and are pure vanilla as if it was straight from a fresh assembly line.

At first, I thought the issue was with Equipment Gantry and/or AAI Programmable Vehicles' Vehicle Deployer, but I manually directly made the input to the Deployer and it worked just fine, so the issue must be in the intermediary from my first attempt: the Spidertron Requester Depot.

I'm sure I can find a work around, but it might be worth looking into :)

2 years ago

I also now get this error

The mod Spidertron Logistics System (2.1.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 40)
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:164: attempt to index local 'spider_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:164: in function 'end_journey'
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:887: in function <spidertron-logistics/control.lua:861>

New response