Spidertron Logistics System

Adds Spidertron requester and provider depots. Allows you to create a fully automated Spidertron logistics system. UPS optimized.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics

b [fixed] spidertron equipment grid crash

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have one more crash report

this happened when I opened the equipment grid of a spidertron in my inventory and tried to take out a spidertron logistics controller with shift click.
edit:It also happens if you don't shift click

The mod Spidertron Logistics System (2.1.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 40)
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:878: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
spidertron-logistics/control.lua:878: in function <spidertron-logistics/control.lua:855>

This does not seem to happen when the spidertron is not in your inventory, and instead is next to you on the map.

Another issue: whenever you have the spidertron logistics beacon selected, your map is reset as long as you have it selected. that can make it harder to build.

2 years ago

There is also lag now when deselecting the deconstruction planner with Q, i wonder if this mod causes it since ptx0 had a similar issue?

2 years ago

The first two issues are now fixed

2 years ago

I had no idea you could even open the module inventory when the spidertron is an item

2 years ago

There should not be any lag when using the deconstruction planner. What version of the mod were you running?

New response