Spiderbots

Adds loyal prototype spidertrons that follow you around. They can deconstruct nearby orders, build blueprints, and perform upgrades using your inventory. Spiderbots are a basic alternative to early construction mods such as Nanobots and Companion Drones. Toggle work order processing: Alt + S

Content
5 months ago
Logistic network Blueprints

g Following issues with mods

2 months ago

Spiderbots no longer follow you when platform warps in warptorio2 or warpdrive machine

2 months ago

Hi DreamHack,
This is intended behavior, although I hadn’t fully considered the implication for mods like warptorio. When a player changes surfaces, the spiderbots do not teleport with the player, rather they are left behind to wander around until the player returns to the surface. In most cases this is how I intend the mod to function, the spiderbots have somewhat limited functionality, and that doesn’t include teleporting across surfaces to follow the player.
However I believe in mods like warptorio you don’t really return to previous surfaces, and I assume warptorio is teleporting them with you when you warp. I will look into adding some special case handling to re-link the spiderbots when they’re teleported with a warp platform

New response