Space Spidertron

A flying spidertron capable of traversing in the zero-gravity environment of space. Designed to be used with Space Exploration, but works with most mods.

Utilities
6 months ago
Transportation

b [Not a bug in Space Spidertron] Incompatible with Early Spidertron

11 months ago

Trying to run this with "early spidertron" mod results in this error in the early spidertron code.

table.insert(data.raw["equipment-grid"][v.equipment_grid].equipment_categories, "spidervehicles")
is throwing a message:
... attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Hello! Thank you for the report. Had a quick look, and it's caused by Early Spidertron, not Space Spidertron. I added the reason on the bug report you made on Early Spidertron's page, here.

P.s. next time please give a full stack trace, and mod list, and if you've reported it to another mod as well then link that to. It would make the debugging so much easier, because I had to figure out all these things myself :)

11 months ago

Thanks for the help!!

Interesting that this trips up on space spidertron but not on other vehicles. Or is that because space spidertron is a mod vehicle and the early spidertron only messes with Vanilla spidertron and with space spidertron.

11 months ago

Or is that because space spidertron is a mod vehicle and the early spidertron only messes with Vanilla spidertron and with space spidertron

This one :)

11 months ago

Fixed by Early Spidertron.

This thread has been locked.