Space Age All in One - Simulacruis

by lad338

Adds Simulacruis, a starting planet combining Nauvis, Vulcanus, Fulgora, Gleba and Aquilo's biomes, resources and enemies into zones, with de-gated research and crafting restrictions so you can experience all of Space Age from one planet.

Overhaul
6 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
673
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Enemies Environment

b [Fixed] Gleba Plants not plantable on Simulacruis

13 days ago

Gleba seeds still have an only plantable on gleba tag, so the agricultuaral towers won't plant them

13 days ago

Thank you for reporting the issue. It should be fixed in release 0.4.2.

11 days ago

I got the same problem and saw that Version 0.3 is installed in my factorio. when i checked for updates, there was no update for Simulacruis. So I deinstalled the 0.3 and installed V0.4.2 from the modbrowser, but it still says V0.3 locally after a restart. Is it just a description problem, or a bug with the modbrowser?
If its just a description mistake, then the bug seems to be still existing

11 days ago

Ah yes. I think I understand the problem now. I believe you should be playing at Factorio 2.0 while the mod has been supporting 2.1. I have backported for Factorio 2.0 in release 0.3.1. Could you see if it is available and is the issue fixed in 0.3.1? Thanks.

9 days ago

its downloadable now and the seeds are being planted, well done! Many Thanks :)

9 days ago

It is working now for me as well, but only if I use a workaround I found using a mod (creative mod in this case) to change Simulacruis's pressure to 2000 (the same as gleba), or to tell creative mod to ignore surface conditons for the planet.

9 days ago
(updated 9 days ago)

This mod should have removed all surface conditions except for space platform buildings.

Could you share which Simulacruis mod version are you using?
Could you also share if you are running with other mods together?
If possible, could you also share the seed and soil type that you are trying to plant with?

Thanks.

6 days ago

I'm using Simulacruis version 0.4.2 on factorio's latest 2.1 build (2.1.20, build 87512).
The soil type I was using was the natural jellynut/yumako soils, artificial soils, and overgrowth soils, with their respective seeds
Is there any way to export a mods list? The only other mods I have that I'm aware of that modify surfaces are "Apia-Carnova System", "Maraxsis", "Factorissimo 3", "Creative Mod", "Any Planet Start", and possibly "Rampant, Fixed". I do have "Quality Seeds" and "Quality Trees" as well, but those modify seeds, which have been fixed, not planet conditons.
If others are able to plant stuff, I think it might be a mod setting conflict somewhere

6 days ago

After some manual testing, I have found that your issue is probably due to the mod "Factorissimo 3". Within that mod, it overwrites the seed surface condition that our mod has updated. I have added a new release 0.4.3 (Factorio 2.1) which should make another force overwrite afterwards. I believe it should solve the current case.

For a side note, theoretically, some other mods could also still force overwrite it.

New response