Space Age All in One - Simulacruis

by lad338

Adds Simulacruis, a starting planet combining Nauvis, Vulcanus, Fulgora, Gleba and Aquilo's biomes, resources and enemies into zones, with de-gated research and crafting restrictions so you can experience all of Space Age from one planet.

Overhaul
6 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
673
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Enemies Environment

b [Fixed] Error Loading Mods

a month ago

I am a coding newb but do you know what whould cause this error

Failed to load mods: ...all-in-one__/prototypes/terrain/tile-placement-items.lua:40: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
...all-in-one__/prototypes/terrain/tile-placement-items.lua:40: in function 'list_contains'
...all-in-one__/prototypes/terrain/tile-placement-items.lua:50: in function 'add_simulacruis_tile_conditions'
...all-in-one__/prototypes/terrain/tile-placement-items.lua:91: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
space-age-all-in-one/data-updates.lua:23: in main chunk

a month ago

it seems to be caused with a conflicting mod disabled all the others and it appears to work

a month ago

This is a much BETTER all on Nauvis experience especially because scrap. Great mod Author !

a month ago

Thank you for the feedback. Could you also share the mods that you are using? I will try to take a look and see if I should either make my code more compatible or mark some of those mods incompatible.

a month ago

i think it was

More Casting (LuziferSenpai)
More Direct Casting (Kryzeth)

a month ago

Thank you for reporting the error. I have made an update in release 0.2.1 which should solve the issue. I have tested that all 3 mods can start up together.

New response