This mod adds a new GUI for managing a queue of research that's easier to use and more featured than the vanilla research queue.
- Maintain a research queue of unlimited size
- Move technologies up and down in the queue
- Adding an unavailable technology to the queue will add all of its prerequisites as well
- Removing a technology from the queue will remove everything that has it as a prerequisite as well
- Easily search and filter technologies to research
- Pause the research queue while you plan, then unpause and watch your queue go
- See estimated time to completion for technologies in the queue
- Receive a chat notification when a research finishes (can turn off in settings)
- Works with any modded technologies and science packs
Do not use the vanilla research queue with this mod; the mod will most likely overwrite the vanilla queue. However, starting and cancelling research using the vanilla technology GUI will work fine with this mod. Starting a new research will add it to the start of the queue and unpause the queue. Cancelling the current research will pause the queue.
Note: while using this mod you probably want to turn off the setting that brings up the technology screen after every research. Disable the option under
Technology screen opens when research is completed.
This mod is intended to replace these great, but outdated, mods:
- Research queue / Research Queue: The Old New Thing / Research Queue: The Old New Thing, 0.18.34 fix
- Deadlock's Research Notifications
Shift+T- Open Research Queue GUI
Ctrl+F- Focus search field
To-Do List/Known Issues
- Multiplayer is not yet supported, but definitely possible