- Added mod setting to pause the game while the window is open like the vanilla GUI does (off by default)
- Made the window bigger
- Translate all terms used for search on mod startup instead of on-demand
- Fix associated keybinding for shortcut button
- Fix crash when a player is removed
- Fix that some technologies were incorrectly considered "upgrade" technologies and hidden by default
- Disable debug features accidentally left on
- Multiplayer is now officially supported! Players on the same team share the same research queue.
- `on_force_reset` is now handled properly
- Fixed crash when a player changes teams
- Update flib version
- Will disable the vanilla research queue if it is enabled whenever the modded queue updates and warn the user about it
- Added chat notifications when research finishes
- Queue will now automatically scroll to the technology that was just added
- Changed click behavior for technology buttons, now documented in tooltips
- Fixed error on startup checking item availability
- Fixed queue migration when mods change
- Fixed technology search for locales that don't use Roman letters.
- Added estimated time to completion for technologies in the queue
- Added progress bars on technologies like in the vanilla GUI
- Changed how the Enqueue and Research Now buttons work when the queue is paused. Enqueue will move the tech as close as possible to the top of the queue instead of second-to-the-top, and Research Now will unpause the queue.
- Small adjustments to colors and layout
- Small adjustments to styling
- Improved Research Queue GUI