Science-Randomizer

Do you feel bored building the same science setup? If so that try this mod. The mod randomizes the science pack recipes and as such offers a new and refreshing gameplay experience. The recipes have been crafted to ensure that game is completable. Additionally, the mod offeres a variety of setting to tweak those recipes and keep the engineer on his toes.

Scenarios
8 months ago
Manufacturing

g Scale crafting time with output?

8 months ago

I love the mod! would it be possible to adjust the crafting time of each pack recipe by how many outputs it produces? Some outcomes are fine like 8 iron plate for 3 automation packs in 5s, but others like 221 production packs in 21s is a little crazy. Scaling the time for that recipe would lead to a ~25 minute craft time, which, I think, would be a fun challenge! :)

8 months ago

Hi,
sorry for the late reply was quite busy IRL.

Do I understand it correctly that you suggest an option to scale recipes not by output, but by crafting time?
As the original Idea was to keep the sciece production on par with vanilla, the suggested scaling would produce even more science packs.
I like the idea, but it need to be fleshed out a bit. If wouldn't mind providing me with some details.

Alternativly you could try playing without the "balance" option. Turning it of will result in the vanila quantities of packs. This could be a fun challenge too try out.

kind regards
redart15

New response