Modular Turrets

by wodzu93

Adds 8 (15 counting variations) new turrets for dealing with alien menace, as well as other military-related items. Good compliment to mods that add new biter types, like Rampant or Natural Evolution.

Content
19 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Support for pyanodon mods

4 months ago

Hello!

Thanks for creating this great mod I really love it.
In pyanodon mods there is no solid-fuel anymore and that breaks rocket-pack (unable to create them even if researched). Is there a way to change it?

4 months ago

Ugh, creating a compat for Py... I mean, it is certainly doable, but I have no idea how progression in Py looks like. That modpack is so gigantic, I'd have no idea what recipes would be reasonable. Besides, how the hell is it even possible to play with enemies with it, when you can't even make basic ammo until several hours into the game? (I tried this and quit after few hours. It's too much for me.)

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Ugh, creating a compat for Py... I mean, it is certainly doable, but I have no idea how progression in Py looks like. That modpack is so gigantic, I'd have no idea what recipes would be reasonable. Besides, how the hell is it even possible to play with enemies with it, when you can't even make basic ammo until several hours into the game? (I tried this and quit after few hours. It's too much for me.)

Replace to Rocket fuel) Or Explosives

New response