RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Bumble Bots compatibility

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

The bee robot mod reskins personal combat robots into defender wasps, and when clockwork guardians tries to create combat robots it can't find the textures it's looking for.

There are startup settings to remove the wasps but I was kinda wanting the wasps too.

2 months ago

This sounds like a bug with Bumble Bots. They should be changing the art during the "data-updates" or "final-fixes" steps instead of the normal update step. That's when you're supposed to do tweaks to existing entities. The normal update step is more for creating new ones.

I think you should open a bug with them

2 months ago

They actually have a few other bug reports about the same issue conflicting with other mods

2 months ago

I saw that after posting and felt dumb.

New response