RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g AAI fuel and Hearths

4 months ago

Playing through SEK2 with RP warfare and the hearths don't seem to accept processed fuel for power. Is it intentional from the SE compatibility?

4 months ago

I'm playing a game right now with just SE and they accepted it like a week ago. Maybe the latest SE update messed it up? They changed a lot of recipes

4 months ago

Breaking down my modlist revealed it seems to be specifically the Krastorio 2 part of SEK2 and the Rebalanced vehicle fuel usage setting. Not sure why it is affecting the hearths though as regular furnaces maintain the ability to use the processed fuel even with the setting.

4 months ago

Breaking down my modlist revealed it seems to be specifically the Krastorio 2 part of SEK2 and the Rebalanced vehicle fuel usage setting. Not sure why it is affecting the hearths though as regular furnaces maintain the ability to use the processed fuel even with the setting. Looking into the code of Krastorio 2 it might be that it gets labeled as vehicle fuel and while vanilla buildings get the category added to them, other mods might not?

4 months ago

K2 puts processed fuel into the "vehicle-fuel" category. Changing every instance of fuel_category = "chemical" into fuel_categories = {"chemical", "vehicle-fuel"} should do the trick.

New response