RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

i Standalone smelter

7 months ago

Can we have a standalone version of smelters please? Theyre just so good and I would like to use them separately. So far I havent seen anything that looks as good as this mod!

7 months ago

I'm happy you like them. I spent a ton of time painting those sprites.

Unfortunately, separating the mods is actually pretty tricky because the recipes are tightly coupled. The turrets spawn resources based on how expensive the smelting recipes are. So it's helpful to do everything in one mod.

I made the steam roboports mod separate and it added several days to the project. Separating it also reduced the overall popularity of my mods do to how the mod portal works. I'm still dealing with extra overhead from it just to fix bugs. It really wasn't worth it to me.

6 months ago

Thank you for your response, and sorry for my late response. I'll just use the basic mod then. Thanks for such a great mod anyways!

6 months ago

Another idea. Settings in the mod itself that allows to turn on and off certain modules.

New response