RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

b Laser turret error loading.

7 months ago

I'm trying to play with this mod and barons factions, but every time I try and load this mod up I get an error loading the mod. The error I get is "Failed to load mods:baron-factions/lib/faction.lua:642 "Laser-turret" must be enabled for the same faction as it's entity "Laser-turret"
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
baron-factions/lua/faction.lua:642: in function 'validate'
baron-factions/lua/faction.lua:668: in function 'replaceEntites'
baron-factions/data-final-fixes.lua:2: in main chunk

I think it's barons factions messing up but I figure I should mention it here incase it's something that's going on with this mod.

7 months ago

It's this mod. Baron factions inspired this but it's not compatible. It's somewhere on my infinite to-do list though...

Baron factions requires tagging each recipe, item, and entity with faction info. It takes a little while. It's totally doable but I haven't gotten around to it.

7 months ago

Ah that makes sense, I can wait till the mod is compatible with barons factions to try and use it in multiplayer.

7 months ago

I'll comment back here when it is. No promises on a timeline though.

7 months ago

thank you!

7 months ago

I've tidied this up on Baron Factions' side. I was able to make it run in Baron Factions version 1.1.39.

New response