RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g K2 ore processing

8 months ago

RP ore smelting is more efficient than K2 progression (in K2 you spend 20 ore for 15 plates and only after some point you get to purify ores to get to 1:1 rates). I think that mod may need a config to define rates or some overwrite if K2 is installed to fix that. Or just a config to make RP solidifying impossible so it'll just be used for warfare. Thanks in advance

8 months ago

That's not the only mod that accidentally makes my smelting cheat. It's a really hard thing to get right because there are a bunch of combinations and mods to consider.

I bet steel smelting is also OP for K2

I'll think about fixing this but there's more to consider than just this one mod. In the meantime, I suggest just making a personal rule that it can only be used for weapons or something.

4 months ago

Could you just hide the recipes for making plates out of molten metal if K2 or similar is installed?

New response