RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Vanilla Turret

11 months ago

Can you make a replacement for the vanilla turret art (it really stands out with the rest), for example this https://mods.factorio.com/mod/rp_gun_turret_1_art or maybe making a new one.

11 months ago

I agree it looks a little out of place. I'd probably release it as a separate mod because I get a lot of complaints that the mod is too big as it is.

I'm working on a companion mod right now so it won't happen for a few weeks.

11 months ago

Could that mod replace the other vanilla turrets sprites with your others (for example the Artillery)?

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Artillery turrets are weird because they use a completely different animation format. My assets don't support them very well and the end result is pretty underwhelming. So I don't recommend reskinning it.

I've made it pretty easy for you to use these assets in other mods so you could release your own. A few other people have done this. It's only a few lines of code. I explicitly do not allow you to copy-paste the assets directly, you must use them as a mod dependency.

11 months ago

I would do that but I have no idea how to make mods for factorio.

11 months ago

Neither did I when I started. Now's a good time to learn

New response