RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

i Infinite damage researches

11 months ago

Title

11 months ago

Can you add some more description to your issue? There are lots of turrets with their own infinite research list. There may also be some weird mod interactions happening.

11 months ago

No it's my bad, I just checked again and saw that the tesla turret is under "laser" category.

While I have your attention - would it be possible to add tower HP research? Towers are quite squishy late game.

11 months ago

It's sadly not possible. The Factorio API doesn't support that. I'd have to make new versions of the turrets with extra HP. Their health stats are based on vanilla turrets so it should be close to other types. Some turrets are much sturdier than the Tesla turret. It's an early game turret and balanced as such.

I recommend adding combat mechanics overhaul and turning on the "walls block spitters" option and maybe turning off the extra enemy health. I try really hard to balance this against vanilla so adding 50% extra health to biters can throw a wrench in things.

New response