RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Turn off some turrets

1 year, 9 days ago

I wanna play new version of "Rampant fixed" mod + Krastoio 2 + AAI Industry and some other mods to my Arsenal , and im not able to turn off some of the turrets in this mod. Its gonna be a hard run, and im not gonna able to use a lot of turrets of this mod, but wanna keep all vehicles, and some of the turrets. Is it possible to make this option in mod?

1 year, 9 days ago

Just don't build them. They don't block the tech tree

1 year, 9 days ago

The mod focuses on early and mid game weapons so chances are having more to choose from will help you bootstrap your colony.

I personally don't recommend mixing rampant with large overhaul mods like krastorio because rampant's difficulty curve is brutal.

1 year, 7 days ago

I have more then 1000 hours in Factorio, and already finished Krastorio 2 and Pampant on death world with 600/600 hives and all new bitters. Rn im just looking for new challenges. And as i expected, its not really possible to play with "Rampant fixed" mod without additional warfare and types of damage. Reason why i wanna disable turrets, cause some of them really not usable with rampant mod, when its around 300+ bitters with huge resistance attacking ur base, i cant really use turrets from RP mods, cause of low range, or hilarious damage but im appreciate ur vehicles. Battle Tank and rocket buggy is a thing when u use AAI Programmable Vehicles, to control big army on them. I just wanna get some Tweaks, for example, how its works in "Rampant Arsenal". If u dont wanna add them its fine, but im really wanna use ur vehicles, mb its possible to do separate mod with them?

1 year, 7 days ago

"i cant really use turrets from RP mods, cause of low range, or hilarious damage"
Can you suggest some specific tweaks? There are a lot of turrets. Some are aimed specifically for melee range and they do extra damage to compensate.

I'm not planning on splitting the mod up because it greatly increases the development challenge for me, and to be honest, this is a ton of work already.

New response