RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g plan on making mod settings more customizable?

1 year, 20 days ago

love the mod so far cant imagine how many hours you have put into this.
I see this mod has added so many features turret and vehicles.
many are huge game changers it would be cool if we have options to toggle them in the settings.

anyways how come had this great mod been buried deep in the mod portal not received as much attention as it deserves, despite its excellent quality. I hope more people will discover it in the future.

1 year, 19 days ago

Thank you for the appreciation! I have indeed sunk hundreds of hours into making this, way longer than I've actually played it...

What vanilla changes in particular do you want settings for? Most features are additions so they're inherently optional.

I think I nerfed flamethrowers and lasers, and have an option for buffing biter bases. I can't think of too much else of the top of my head though.

1 year, 17 days ago
(updated 1 year, 17 days ago)

definitely an option to adjusting the flamethrower nerf.
also would love some specific feature like rocket buggy, mastodon, rocket turret, cannon turret as standalone mods (or just mod settings) I think they are great addition to vanilla+ modpack.

a feedback for Storm Artillery, I think it's a bit silly for inserters to pickup "energy" lol, I think you could just ditch the charger and make them drain power straight from poles instead. or I dont know with Blender and all, maybe don't change it and keep them for laughs lol.

11 months ago

The artillery entity type must use ammo in the Factorio API. You could make it be a laser turret with a silly long range but I feel like that's wrong somehow.

One thing I've noticed about Factorio is that a lot of it is about patterns. The recipes force you to build assembly lines in different patterns and that's part of what makes it interesting. I kind of like that storm towers require a whole complex to run is kinda fun. Even if it's silly that use inserters to move little lightning bolts around.

New response