RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Love the new Vehicles

1 year, 1 month ago

Seriously they look great, the lumberjack tank is fun and makes me want to drive around with a pile driver too XD. the rocket buggy gives me a craving for Very long range rocket artillery and the models are so nice looking, cant wait to see what else gets added! maybe some aircraft, boats or trains?

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks for the love! I'm happy to hear it. I spend more time modding the game than playing these days so I appreciate hearing that people enjoy it. It makes it feel like not as much of a waste of time.

The next update is going to be smaller. I think it will only have one new turret, a short range version of the Molten Metal Mortar for early game biter defense. I don't know what's coming after that. I recently bought some more vehicle assets so I might add more of them. I want to give the heat and electric factions some more toys to play with because they've been left out.

Would you believe that my original goal was just to add some new types of biters? I thought that turrets would be an easier place to start so I started this as a hello-world project. It's gone way beyond that. Maybe I'll actually add some biters one day.

1 year, 1 month ago

More biters is something I've always wanted, they tend to get bland in my opinion after a few thousand hours XD, your mod is really great and i love the models

Heat and electric weapons sound really cool, and no its not a waste of time i love factorio mods, everyone does such a good job and im always looking new ways to acquire new resources, one day someone will make a katyusha turret and i will laugh in area denial XD

tldr new giant spooky bugs sounds fantastic, I use rampant to try an give that feel of variety.

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi! I want to say that the previous speaker is right! Amazing job. The only thing missing from this modification are new enemies in your performance. Thank you for your time and effort.

1 year, 1 month ago

Thank you for the feedback! It means a lot to me.

The next update is going to have some new early-game electric weapons. I'm trying to focus on the first few hours of play right now because my friends and I keep getting wrecked right at the start.

1 year, 30 days ago

Good idea.

1 year, 27 days ago

I wonder how new enemies could work?

1 year, 26 days ago

I would list different:
1. flying (slow and durable) that shoots fire
2. mole (it would dig under the defensive turrets avoiding the walls)
3. armored
4. once in a while a powerful mother worm would appear
These are my suggestions, more or less.

New response