RP Warfare

Adds 11 unique turrets, 3 unique vehicles, some personal weapons, and an optional smelting system. With custom art featuring high-quality renders & animations. Most of the content is aimed towards early & mid game and is balanced around vanilla enemies. There are no "turret level 2's." Each is bespoke with different designs and tradeoffs. Compatible with Space Exploration & Krastorio

Content
4 months ago
Transportation Combat

i Add a choice of turrets to the mod settings.

1 year, 4 months ago

Good afternoon! You have excellent turrets. Some I would love to use in my game. But the mod lacks selection settings. So that you can run the game only with those turrets that are really relevant.

Thank you!

1 year, 3 months ago

What's wrong with simply not building them? Obviously it adds clutter but are there any material problems with them?

1 year, 3 months ago

Thanks for the answer!

At the moment, I'm just building myself a big package of mods for a more extended game. And I was considering including some of the turrets from your mod.

I haven't seen any specific technical problems with your mod, except for a conflict with the Lex's Aircraft tandem and
Space Exploration.

As for the idea of setting the turrets to turn off - I find it useful. Since sometimes not all turrets are needed, but only one or two, as in my case.

1 year, 3 months ago

Any chance you can add the RP Gun Turret to this mod?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/rp_gun_turret_1_art

1 year, 2 months ago

I don't have plans for that little gun turret yet. I don't know where it would meaningfully fit in the tech tree.

1 year, 2 months ago

What's wrong with simply not building them? Obviously it adds clutter but are there any material problems with them?

One reason is to keep download size low. You could split this mod into a mod for each faction + a modpack with all of them.

1 year, 2 months ago

If I split this mod then I also need to split out shared utility functions into their own mods, which is a pain and also breaks some editor features. It also 30x the amount of mod compatibility testing I need to do. I already have to test 10+ mods and some bugs only pop up when used in combinations.

I could make them mod settings fairly easily so that's still on the table. But splitting it is too much work.

New response