Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

b Adding the recipes to late

4 years ago

when you have these enabled >
enable-early-construction-robots
enable-early-logistic-robots
enable-early-logistic-system >
they are been added way too late and are overwriting the angel's industries components

4 years ago

Sorry i have never played angels.
Could you tell me a bit more?

4 years ago

Hi Thinkong,
Most overhaul mods do crazy things to recipes, angels is just the latest in a long line of mods that dynamically replaces recipe ingredients. Having your item generation and recipes made soo late makes it difficult to homogenise them with the new recipes, to the point that even the ingredients you mod asks for are no longer craftable.
Can you please change the data-final-fixes file to data, or data-updates. It is even better to do these kind of things in a variety of steps, the earlier you can get away with adding items, the less trouble they are likely to cause. (FYI, i have been working on angels-mods, onmimatter-mods and clowns mods for the last few months).

4 years ago

I'll try to fix this tomorrow as I am AFK from my rig. Seems like the original author forced bob electronics into this mod. Ill see what I can do

4 years ago

Hey. I am looking into the problem atm.. But I am not quite sure what the problem is.
I have installed Angels Industries and the robots are properly needing the reduced materials?

4 years ago

Please have a look.
https://imgur.com/a/jsIoYM3

4 years ago

https://puu.sh/Fsspu/3cb8196ab8.jpg > you need to enable the components mode and technology overhaul

4 years ago

Sorry Szentigrade,
But I am still not quite sure how you want this fixed? As I have said. I have never played angels(or bobs).
I have 1x iron plate + 1 red circuit + 1 gear as a recipe for construction robots and logistic robots..
Do you think I need to change red circuit to grey?

4 years ago

Ill make some tweaks and make a PR on git for you. Easier that way at this point i think.

4 years ago

ok.. Thank you pezzawinkle.
Maybe I should start an angels game to check what the problem is LOL

4 years ago

i have tracked down the issue, just trying to get the loading and update timing right

4 years ago

Courtesy of pezzawinkle.. this issue should now be fixed..

4 years ago

i can confirm it is

New response