Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
28 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed?] Warptorio 2 Error

a month ago

I have a proplem with reverse factory and warptorio 2. When i warp and on platform I have reverse fatory (working), then after teleporting i have that popout and game crashed.
this is a text into: "
Error while running event reverse-factory::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function'index'
reverse-factory
/control.lua: 12: in function 'checkinvs'
reverse-factory__/control.lua: 76: in function
<reverse-factory/control.lua:72>
"
Please help.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Ahh, that sounds like a problem with the automatic ingredient push setting. To stop the crashes on your side, you can disable the setting with your map loaded, save the game, and then reload the same map, and I think that should preserve the setting changes. That setting is just to prevent things like 1 underground belt (when that item normally crafts in pairs) from clogging in the input slot, waiting for a second underground belt, so if you aren't mass recycling things like that, then it won't change anything for you.

If you are... then I guess I'll have to look into that issue. It's the second error regarding invalid entities that I've gotten recently (though they never provided any additional info), so I should probably actually fix it at some point.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Actually, having Warptorio to test out changing surfaces really helped me figure out the problem. Hopefully should be fixed as of v8.2.5

New response