Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] cant load mod 0.13 - 1.1

2 months ago

when loading the mod i get this error

https://ibb.co/zf5wg5b

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Hm, so there's some recipe that's been added to the game that uses a string (words, basically) instead of a number in its energy_required field. If you disabled reverse factory, would the game still load properly, or would it throw a different error? I'd be surprised if it loads properly, because it would imply that recipe data was either ignored, or that field is allowed to be a number.

I would have to wonder what mods you have that might be adding recipes like this, or if there's been an update to a mod in the description that has broken things. I really don't think that field is supposed to allow strings, so I'd rather avoid updating my code to allow for that possibility, but I can work something out, if necessary.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

just errors out when i try to enable Reverse Factory

from my mod-list.json

List of mods:

"name": "base",
"aai-containers",
"aai-industry",
"aai-loaders",
"aai-vehicles-miner",
"Advanced-Electric-Revamped-v16",
"alien-module",
"Applied-Energistics-2",
"bigger_stacksize_self_made",
"factorio-crash-site",
"Factorissimo2",
"flib",
"informatron",
"rapid-beltsv1",
"reverse-factory",
"simply-greenhouse",
"SolarFarm",
"some-spaceship-wreck-generator",
"spiderbots",
"stdlib",
"TB_SolidFuel2OilProducts",
"void-snatch",
"Warehouse",

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Found the problem on the second mod I checked; it was void-snatch, which is defining its recipes with "energy_required" as a number, but in the format of a string, for some reason. It seems that this string-formatted number is a technically valid way of defining things, so I added a simple "tonumber" conversion, that should handle any future recipes of this variety.

I didn't check if your modlist had any other issues, but assuming this was the only error, then you should be good to go!

Implemented v8.2.4

2 months ago

I will check this in the morning when I get back on the pc

New response