Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
24 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Not a Bug] Silly Questions and SE compatibility

2 months ago

Hey,
To be compatible with SE's specifications, I set the recycling rate to 0.75. (just like the recycler in SE directly).
However, I've noticed with some items that I need the entire amount from the crafting recipe to be able to use them in reverse. Otherwise the machine outputs exactly the same parts again.
A particular example is the Reverse of space tracks to normal tracks.
Is there a way to recycle partial quantities?
Another question:
Is it possible to blacklist all items that allow productivity to be created using MOD settings?
Greetings

MoSII

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

For the first question: Yup, that is the way it works, unfortunately. There's not really an easy way to do partial recipes, since for something like yellow belt (creates 2 belt, from 1 gear and 1 plate), you can't really divide the ingredients in half. In vanilla, this sort of recipe doesn't happen too often, I can only remember the yellow belt, underground belts, copper cable, and concrete, whose ingredient counts can't be cleanly cut by the result count.

For the second question: Unless I'm misunderstanding the question, that sounds like the disable productivity loop setting, that will prevent any items on the productivity module list from being recycled.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Silly me, there is already a setting about the productivity loop? Search ... Search ... Okay, Checkbox on.

New response