Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Not Enough Info] intermediates broken

5 months ago

After updating mod yesterday and starting a new game I've found that intermediates aren't recycling, option in mod settings wasn't checked, checked it, still no joy so it wasn't reversed lol. unchecked it, upgraded to reverse factory 4 just in case, and engines, copper wires, so on are still not recycling. says cannot be smelted.

otherwise let me use this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and diligence, ive been using this mod for a long time now and its honestly one of my must have mods.

5 months ago

Hm, I'm thinking there might be something else in the modlist affecting things, since that doesn't seem to be the case for me in my testing modlist. You can find out which mods are affecting things like the copper cable or the reverse factory by hovering the mouse over it; that should hopefully narrow down which mod is causing the issue.

But also very glad to hear it, and many thanks for the support! It's one of my favorite mods as well lol

New response