Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed?] When receiving items

5 months ago

So. I ran into an issue when an item that is being reversed is empty (Still being produced to be reversed) it will sometimes put the item "to be reversed" into the result slots, stopping the reversal. i tried to mitigate this issue by attempting to connect the "Reverse Factory" to the net work only to immediately be SOL. Maybe a fix plz. Right now i have an extra export with a filter to create a loop to prevent this.

5 months ago

Hm, I'm not sure what you mean.. if you mean that while the item is being recycled (actively being recycled, with the green progress bar and everything), it gets pushed into the output slot? Or do you mean, while you are putting the item in the recycler, it gets automatically pushed into the output slot?

If it's the first one, then that doesn't seem possible, and if it's the second, then that is unfortunately unintended behavior; but for either one, you could try disabling the "auto ingredient push setting".

This setting is meant to automatically push items whose recipes produce 2 or more of the item (like belts, etc) after a certain delay, but it's an imperfect hack that sometimes pushes items to the output slot when it doesn't really need to. When it's disabled, if you DO get an item like that (1 piece of belt in the input slot, without a second belt on the way), then it will 'clog up' the input slot, not allowing anything else to be recycled.

3 months ago

Possibly fixed as of v8.2.0

New response