Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Error on startup with Starry-Sakura

2 years ago

Hi Kryzeth,

When I load your mod together with Starry-Sakura (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/starry-sakura/discussion), I get the following error:
Failed to load mods: Error while running script for recipe prototype "rf-swords-armor-heart" (recipe): Recipe item-product "starry-armor" is not stackable but has a max count of 5.
I already asked the author of the S-S mod, and they said that it was a problem with the number of types of raw materials. Can you tell me more about what exactly is happening/what someone needs to do to fix it?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hm, there may have been a miscommunication/mistranslation between the other mod author and my mod, but the reason that this recipe causes the error, is because the original "swords-armor-heart" uses 5 "starry-armor" ingredients in its recipe, which all have equipment grids, which means that they can't be stacked in a single item slot. Reversing this recipe causes the 5 armors to become the results (the output), which is not allowed by Factorio.

However, I should have already had a method of detecting these recipes, and disabling the reverse-recipe, so that this error shouldn't happen. So in the end, it does appear to be something that I need to fix on my end, but not for the reasons stated by the other mod author. Will be back after some testing

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Yup, I totally messed up some lines regarding the unstackable items in recipes check. Should be fixed as of v8.1.3

I wouldn't recommend actually recycling any recipes that use armors/vehicles/etc with equipment grids, as you will only ever get one of that armor/vehicle/etc back.

2 years ago

Thank for kryzeth,after reading your comments, I did realize that I was wrong and it was because the gear didn't stack. Thanks kryzeth for fixing my mod
谢谢kryzeth,在我看完您的评论后,我确实发现是我想错了,确实是因为装备无法堆叠的原因,感谢kryzeth对我的mod进行修复

2 years ago

Thank you for looking into it! I'll go try the new update later.

New response