Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Bug w/ Bob's Warfare

2 years ago

Tank Mk2 and Tank Mk3 no longer recyclable. Not sure what's causing it at the moment.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sorry that I've taken so long to get to this, but I'm gonna need a bit more information than this, since it appears to be working fine for me with only Bob Warfare and Reverse Factory.

Also, are you positive that you were able to recycle tank mk2 and tank mk3 before (with the exact same modlist you are currently using), or have you only just now noticed that they cannot be recycled? My initial guess is that another mod in the list has changed the recipe to include 2 unstackable items, or has made existing items in the recipe unstackable (like body armor), or something similar.

2 years ago

I was able to do it before. As far as I can tell the recipes for both haven't changed and neither have unstackable items in their recipes. From what I can tell there seems to be an issue with Bob's Vehicle Equipment mod, despite having no equipment in the tanks.

I've also discovered that Power Armor Mk.4, 5, and 6 also no longer recycle despite not having a recipe change and only the Bob's Warfare and Reverse Factory mods.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I see.. tested with both bob's vehicle equipment and personal equipment mods enabled, and they do appear to be uncrecyclable... I'm not entirely sure why... gonna test with previous versions and see if it was my most recent update that changed this.

EDIT: Yup, switching back to 8.1.0 and they are recyclable again. These items might formatted differently than the vanilla items, or at least, when equipments are enabled, or maybe a mistake in my checks. I would suggest sticking with 8.1.0 until I have time to debug this (shouldn't take more than a couple of days, but currently busy with things)

2 years ago

Ohhh my god, I just realized what the issue was. Obviously, tank mk2 is using tank mk1 as an ingredient, and tank mk1 has just been given an equipment grid by the vehicle equipments mod, so tank mk2 recycling gets skipped over by my check for ingredients with equipment grids (as they cannot be stacked). The same thing would happen to the higher tier power armors, as they would be using the lower tier armors as upgrade ingredients.

Should be fixed as of v8.1.2

2 years ago

Sorry for the late response. Just tested v8.1.2 and it does indeed work now. Thanks for the fix.

New response