Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Not a bug] Can't update ?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I did initially post an update (v8.0.7) but I deleted it because it broke way more than it fixed. Factorio server might still believe that there should be an update? But v8.0.6 is the latest official update.

EDIT: I've uploaded v8.0.8 as the latest version. Hopefully shouldn't affect anything, unless you were running bob's assembling machines mod without using bobs intermediates mod.

2 years ago

I do use Bob's mods that's way I reported it. Since I was unsure if it was a bug u didn't know about or something. Tho u have finally fix it, so good is that. I was still waiting for a answer before doing anything too soo all good then.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sorry to worry you lol. I don't know if the new update should affect you, since it was only an issue with a very specific set of mods. If you were running ALL of bobs mods, then you should be fine either way! Definitely let me know if you do find any issues; I'm always happy to help!

New response