Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] 1k Sulfuric Acid

3 years ago

Greetings,

i've stumbled upon the factory not recycling sulfuric acid, yet the input is filled with 1k of it.
Deconstructing and placing the factory starts her right up.
All other in and outputs are displayed as empty.
Even the Info while mouse hovering over talks about no ingredients.

Sorry if i'm at fault but i'm sort of lost on this behaviour.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm, that's odd... loading up in vanilla v1.1.27 and sulfuric acid recycling works just fine. I would wonder if the sulfuric acid recipe has been changed or removed in your modlist?

But if it works when you unbuild/rebuild the machine, then that seems like the output recipe is too large for the output pipe (which shouldn't normally happen, as the output pipe size is 1k)

3 years ago

...sulfuric acid recipe has been changed or removed in your modlist?

How to check?

As said before, in the UI for the machine all outputs are displayed as empty, it says "no ingredients", yet the fluid input is full with 1k of acid.

happens rarely, so no biggie.

3 years ago

Hm, it might help to know if any big mods are in play, so I can try to reproduce (especially if it's inconsistent). Anything like bobs, angels, space exploration, industrial revolution, or pyanodons mods, etc.

2 years ago

It didn't happen again yet. Therefore consider the matter closed. if i encounter it again, i'll let you know and include a savefile and screenshot.

New response