Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
24 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Not a bug] Mod Installed but nothing appeared in the crafting panel

3 years ago

As described in the title. Am I looking in the wrong place. I have a screenshot of what I see (or don't see, actually) but apparently, I cannot upload it here.

3 years ago

You can check if the mod is working by starting a game in Sandbox/Creative mode, and checking the assembling machine category for the Reverse Factories. If you are playing in the normal mode, then you will have to research the machine before you can craft it. The mod doesn't let you hand-recycle objects, they can only be recycled via the Reverse Factory machine.

(if you have any questions about unrecyclable items, check the mod's FAQ on the mod portal website)

3 years ago

Oh, Ok, you have to RESEARCH it. Got it. Maybe this should be made clearer in the "Information" tab?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I suppose I could, but there's not really anywhere... fitting to place it. To be noticed, it would have to be closer to the top, but that would also be where the important information goes (like what tiers can recycle what items). A line like "must be researched before use" would feel a little out of place, or shoehorned into the intro section.

I don't think any other mods (bobs, angels, industrial revolution, etc) specify that their machines have to be researched before being used. That seems like something that could just be assumed, especially when the Information tab prominently mentions the 4 tiers of machines. There wouldn't be a need for tiers if they weren't locked behind research, after all.

New response