Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Updated] Incompatible, v1.1

3 years ago

Won't work for version 1.1. Needs update. "Incompatible with current version of the game."

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If you change the factorio_version number under info.json from 0.18 to 1.1, it will work perfectly. I haven't officially released a 1.1 update, because those who are still on 1.0 (which I believe is still the only official release of the game as of 11/26/20) might accidentally download the 1.1 version from the mod portal?

I'm not really too sure how downloading/updating mods from in-game works tbh... and the devs said 1.1 was "coming soon", so it should probably release within the next few weeks, or before the end of the year... right? So I just thought I'd hold back on officially updating my mods to 1.1, at least until I know it's safe. Have other mods been updating to 1.1 already?

3 years ago

Yes, most of the other mods I use have released updates for 1.1 within a few hours of launch. A few have not yet.

3 years ago

Alright, I guess it will just work out somehow. Released the 1.1 update as v8.0.0

New response