Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Missing Icon in item-group

3 years ago

there is no logo for recycling items.
like in this photo. https://photos.app.goo.gl/nNHH3XSWGGfcCdgc6

3 years ago

Hm, never specifically noticed that it didn't have an icon.. but makes sense that I don't assign one. You're normally never able to see that menu in-game, as all of the recipes in that group are marked as hidden, and thus the entire group doesn't appear in the crafting menu.

I suppose it might show up under certain mod menus... like What Is It Used For, or Factory Planner. Hm.. I wonder if it actually needs fixing... well it's probably only one extra line, so I might as well add it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Forgot that I actually had an update ready, but it was for such a minor fix (typo), I hadn't released it yet.

But yeah, I had explicitly set the icon to be the "questionmark.png" found in the base game, because like I said, it never appears in-game. I'm actually not sure how you got that icon to appear, since I've tried using Factory Planner, What Is It Really Used For, and the Recipe Book mods, and the recipe group doesn't appear in any of them.

Regardless, I've changed the icon to the one that appears for the technology, as it seemed the most fitting. I also added the item-group name to the locale.cfg, so the group should appear as "reverse factory" instead of "item-group-name.recycling". Updated for v7.0.10

3 years ago

Hello there! The mod does not process wood into wood. FNEI shows that you can.

3 years ago

Please describe your problem better and post this in its own thing with a screen shot please.

This thread has been locked.