Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Unfixable] Instant Blueprint Recyclers Fail to Auto Ingredient Push

3 years ago

Recyclers that are instantly placed using the Instant Blueprint option in the Creative Mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/creative-mod) causes the placed recyclers to not properly recognize the Automatic Ingredient Push option. Temporary work around is to disable Instant Blueprint in the mod and let Construction Robots place them.

3 years ago

Hm... looking at the instant blueprint code for CreativeMod.. and it looks very complicated. I'm not really sure how to capture that instant blueprint event, so I can't really add compatibility for that. But thanks for the heads-up, I suppose.

3 years ago

To be honest, blueprinting seems to be an issue with the mod as a whole as I'm having multiple machines, some even from the Creative Mod itself, not functioning properly until I manually replace them.

New response