Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
28 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Pending - Low] Items not unlocked by research available in inventory filter from the start of the game

3 years ago

Noticed a minor bug -- when starting a new game with Reverse Factory enabled, and you go into your inventory to set a slot filter, in the window that pops up a number of items that are not unlocked in the research tree will be present. For example, grenades, combat drones, etc. I first noticed it because another mod I use (power armor mk3) was showing up in the menu; after some testing I was able to trace it down to this.

3 years ago

Huh, I didn't know that wasn't supposed to be possible, but yeah, that doesn't happen in base game.

I have no idea what would cause this bug, mostly since I don't know how the game decides which items should appear in that menu.

I'll have to mark that as a low priority bug, since it doesn't negatively impact gameplay.

3 years ago

Yeah, definitely not a big deal. I spent some time trying to chase it down myself actually and didn't find any promising leads. Thanks for the reply!

New response