Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Homeworld Redux Load Error (Ingredient Count of 0)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

"Seeder module" sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place the mod. Bio Industries? Space Exploration? Angel's Bio Processing? Bob's Greenhouse?

Item ingredient can't have count of 0 on the reverse recipe, would imply that the base recipe has a result count of 0, which is possible... or more likely, something regarding percent chances to create, or multiple products, not sure.. Knowing which mod this recipe is from would help

3 years ago

after some testing i found out it was Homeworld redux mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It really was that simple; Homeworld Redux creates seeder and teraformer module recipes with a result_count of 0 for some reason, and my mod simply can't handle that. Instead of fixing the logic (which is already being reworked for a bigger update), I just added a little band-aid for Reverse Factory to ignore the seeder and teraformer module categories, which prevents the error.

Should be working as of v7.0.4!

New response