Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
23 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Can't Fix] Unrecyclable Realistic Electric Trains Recipes

4 years ago

This mod doesn't seem to reverse the electric poles that attach to the rail network at all. I was wondering if this could be fixed or if I'm doing something wrong. I have the last tier of factory and have the exceptions checked so all things should be recyclable, but these aren't for some reason.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hm, is this for 0.17? Since I can't seem to find an update of that mod for 0.18

Looking over at that mod's code, it seems most of their recipe names don't match their item names. So they have a "ret-power-pole" recipe that creates a "ret-pole-placer" item. My mod only recycle items which have the same item name as their recipe name.

The only reason these names should ever be different, is if there are multiple recipes for that item, in which case it would not make sense to have a single "canon" recipe. But yeah, that's on the other mod dev. I had a similar issue with Bio Industries that I couldn't resolve either, due to too many recipes. I could attempt to make a patch for items like this, but if the mod maker hasn't even updated to 0.18 yet, then I don't really think it's worth the effort.

4 years ago

That fair, and yea it's 0.17. I'm hoping they update to 0.18, but it's been seven months since they last updated and they haven't responded to update requests. Thank you for helping me understand the issue better.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yeah, sorry about that. There might be other mods that have the same functionality that can be recycled? Otherwise, you'll be stuck with the amount you craft from this mod.

New response