Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
18 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Implemented] setting request

4 years ago

Please add a setting to not uncraft things that allow productivity modules when crafting
Thanks
-DK

4 years ago

Just to clarify, you want a setting to disable any recipes that could have originally been crafted with productivity bonus? Any particular reason for this?

Because if the reasoning is that you don't want to be able to do a recycling/crafting-with-productivity loop "exploit", then I'm sorry to hear about that. I previously removed that setting to make things simpler; I never wanted to disallow that "exploit".

The way the mod is now, you can't actually recycle anything that could use productivity until the very final tier of machine, which should be unlocked in the relatively late game, depending on the modlist. It's sort of an ascended exploit at this point.

4 years ago

That is correct, i am doing a play through with deliberately limited resources and i want to make sure the exploit does not happen accidentally

4 years ago

Hmm, I see. I suppose I can always re-add it as a setting disabled by default. Shouldn't take long.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Alright, setting has been re-added as of v6.1.22; just keep in mind that this will entirely disable the ability to recycle items crafted with productivity, which includes most, if not all, intermediate products, such as circuits, gears, and plates.

4 years ago

I am aware
thanks for the setting

New response