Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
27 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g [Not A Bug] Recycling intermediates

4 years ago

Teir 2 factory does not appear to be recycling intermediates (iron gear wheels, etc). I see in the changelog that this was once a mod setting that was removed - is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've updated the FAQ, since it still referenced the old setting, which I have since removed.

In the current version of the mod (v6.1.18), you should have 4 tiers of recycling machines to unlock; the t4 machine is the only one which can recycle intermediates.

4 years ago

ok thanks - i think the in game descriptions may need an update as well as T2 says it will reverse "some intermediates into items"

4 years ago

Hmm, I'll take a look at those.

I think by "some intermediates", I mean items that don't allow productivity modules, but may still be in the intermediates tab. I can't remember if there are any of those in vanilla, but I know there should be plenty in other mods. Maybe should clarify though...

New response