Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
14 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Pending?] Possible issue with Krastorio mod?

4 years ago

Hello,

I would like to use your mod with my Krastorio base, but there seem to be a problem with the MK3 armor.
Factorio suggests to turn off your mod.

Would you mind to have a look at the problem?

Thank you!

4 years ago

Do you have any other big mods affecting the game, or any small mods affecting the power armor mk3? I'm not getting any crashes when testing with krastorio alone or krastorio+industrial revolution.

4 years ago

Thank you for looking into it, Kryzeth.

You are right, the problem is not Krastorio, it is the how-it-should-have-started_0.0.4 mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hm, still not getting a crash with Krastorio, Reverse Factory, and how it should have started v0.0.4. If that particular mod is causing the issue, I would suggest getting one of the many other fast start mods, or something like nanobots or construction drones as early bot replacement.

4 years ago

Thanks. I removed how it should have started v0.0.4 and the problem got away.
What I loved about how it should have started v0.0.4 were the 100 super-fast bots.
:)

If it works for you, that means some other mod is causing it in combination.

New response