Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
12 hours ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Partly Fixed?]Game doesn't start

4 years ago

Hello,
I have an error when I try to start the game:

Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: angelspetrochem/graphics/icons/gas-ammonia.png

Mods to be disabled:
• reverse-factory

4 years ago

Hm, can't seem to reproduce the error, and I'm pretty sure I have all bobs and angels updated. Do you have any other mods that might be affecting this "ammonia gas"? Does the game load if you disable reverse factory?

4 years ago

Thanks for your help :)

Yes, the game load without reverse factory, and I have others mod
But how to know which one modifie "ammonia gas"?

4 years ago

Try loading up the game without reverse factory, then search for "ammonia gas" in the tech tree, then hover over the recipe. It should say in yellow which mods are affecting the recipe.

4 years ago

Omnimatter ...

4 years ago

I post in the same thread because I have a similar issue.
With the recent update of Hellmod and Industrial Revolution

Impossible de charger les mods (can't load the mod) : reverse factory /data-final-fixes.lua:8: attempt to index field 'deadlock-disassembling' (a nil value) stack traceback:
/data-final-fixes.lua:8: in main chunk

I use other mod too but without issue until today.

4 years ago

I post in the same thread because I have a similar issue.
With the recent update of Hellmod and Industrial Revolution

Impossible de charger les mods (can't load the mod) : reverse factory /data-final-fixes.lua:8: attempt to index field 'deadlock-disassembling' (a nil value) stack traceback:
/data-final-fixes.lua:8: in main chunk

I use other mod too but without issue until today.

After last update of Industrial Revolution to version 0.99.5 Reverse Factory perfectly running.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For me, the game start fine with all other mods
But not with omnimatter

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For me, the game start fine with all other mods
But not with omnimatter

Try to discuss in the official Omnimater mod about compatibility to add.

4 years ago

Omnimatter developer is inactif since 6 months :(
I will try to fix this myself, but not sure to success

4 years ago

Sorry about the delay, I will look into this. So it's something fishy about bobs, angels, and omnimatter.

Also something about a possible issue with Industrial Revolution?

4 years ago

Alright, fixed compatibility with Industrial Revolution as of v6.1.17

The problem with omnimatter... I'm not sure where it needs fixing yet.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I get a similar error when I use this with Spaceblock. It is with the coal icon though. I have a few mods installed but the error goes away when I don't load Spaceblock with reverse-factory, leaving all the other mods being loaded.

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32). If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size properly:base/graphics/icons/coal.png

Mods to be disabled:
*reverse-factory

New response