Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
14 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Unknown?]Problem with last version of Factorio

4 years ago

When I start a new game, when creating the new map, the game enter in a black screen mode using the highest CPU possible and don't do nothing.
The memory don't increase, but the CPU is fixed to the maximum possible available.
And the game wont progress at all.
The map game wont appear, the screen will stay black and so on.
Don't know why, but alone or with a lot of other mods, this mod create the problem...
I hope you can find a solution.
I will try to remove it and reload because I am evaluating the chances of a broken installation, but I don't think it's this the problem...
I love your mod and this is a sad moment for me.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hm, I haven't seen any bug reports for the latest version, which has been out for nearly a month, so it might be a specific mod incompatibility, or like you said, a broken installation.

Since it seems you can load into the main menu, try disabling the automatic ingredient push (under mod settings, in the map specific category) then try to start a new game and see if the same thing happens.

Though there shouldn't be anything running as you start a new game, disabling the setting will guarantee that none of my code runs during map generation. (it won't affect the functionality of the recycling machine, that all happens before loading into the main menu)

New response