Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
14 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Implemented/Not a bug] Request: Rotating fluid outputs

4 years ago

Right now the factorio has two fluid outputs at the front, which means that the trivial (modded) fluid handling model is this: https://imgur.com/43Gl9KH

That puts the devices right in front of the factory, overshadowing it. Even with pipes they still ... like, cover a bunch of the front? It looks untidy in my mind.

Moving one of the outputs to the side would make it practical to do this without being "in front" of the machine relative to the camera.

OTOH, I have literally no idea the work involved, and pipes are fine TBH, so ... if this isn't trivial, I'd certainly say don't spend too much time and effort on it. Very, very wishlist.

4 years ago

...uh, did you know you can rotate the machine? The input and output pipes will always be on opposite sides, but you can make them face in any direction. I definitely don't like the way the pipes look from the front, so I almost always rotate them to the back lol

4 years ago

FML. I tried that, but only with a placed machine ... that was attached to a fluid system. Thanks, and please close this with "user is a fool" :)

4 years ago

Lmao, I wouldn't be that mean with my tags. But hmm, I never actually tried that... I've only ever rotated them in the hand, before placing, or just after placing. Factorio really doesn't let you rotate placed machines attached to pipes? That's... weird. And kind of annoying.

New response