Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
19 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Item ingredient can't have count of 0 with NPUtilsX

4 years ago

Hey!

NPUtilsX (0.3.10) has a receipe with 0 ingredients and result and latest Reverse Factory gets error at game startup:

Error while loading recipe prototype "rf-n-power" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Item ingredient can't have count of 0.

Seems different case then that other Bugreport with Krastorio, since no probabilities here, that case can maybe excluded in general? Works when adding the receipe to norecycle_items table

{
    type = "recipe",
    name = "n-power",               
    energy_required = 60.0,
    enabled = "true",
    ingredients = 
    {
       -- {type="item", name="iron-plate", amount=2},
    },      
    result = "n-power",
    result_count = 0,
    category = "eating",

},
4 years ago

Hm, that's odd. I thought I had already filtered out recipes that have no ingredients a long time ago. Looking into it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Should be fixed as of v6.1.11

Lucky you caught me just before bed, and that it was such a simple mistake on my part. Just forgot to reset a value to false, meaning my reverse recipe functions accidentally ran true for every single item/recipe pair, regardless of having ingredients or results or being valid or anything.

I'm not even sure how nobody else noticed the issue before now; there could have been massive issues in attempting to reverse all recipes that should have resulted in more crashes with more mods than just this one. Even something as common as the creative mode mod should have crashed or something. Ah well, at least it's fixed now.

4 years ago

Oh ok, then good its solved now, thank you for that fast fixing! :)

New response