Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
11 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Recycled indgredients do not appear.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For some reason the reverse factory offers much less slots for recycled parts in the current version, which causes parts of buildings crafted with pyanodon's mods to disappear.

It still recycles without any message or error, so if you are not really expecting this, you might easily not notice that some parts have disappeared.

4 years ago

That's... unusual. I'll have to look into this later. There could be a bug in the code.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It was a very silly mistake on my part. I completely forgot to carry a certain variable into a deeper function, making all recyclers default to 5 result size. Which isn't noticeable in vanilla, but is incredibly noticeable in mods like pyanodons.

I was also able to fix a similar, but unrelated bug where a higher tier recycler might not have enough room for a lower tier recipe.

Both issues should be resolved as of v6.1.10

4 years ago

Thanks!

New response