Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
14 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Pending] Patch for Space Exploration

4 years ago

The space exploration mod adds so much "Stuff". I would just love to be able to use your factory in space. When you try to place it though, it says "Can't build on Space Platform Plating". Not sure if there is an easy way to tag it so you can....?

4 years ago

Huh, that's... weird. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be buildable on another land... I'll try to see what the problem is.

4 years ago

I can't speak to why it can't be built there, but I happened to be in the SE code today and noticed that they deliberately disable recycling of a whole pile of SE stuff. So, this may be a deliberate decision on the part of the mod author. I hope that may save you chasing around too much if that is the case, and again, I don't know it, I just suspect it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Author of space exploration... would that be..? Ah, it is Earendel, isn't it? Yeah, we were actually discussing that recently, and he specifically mentioned that he wanted to set some items and categories to not be recyclable. Glad to hear he's using the feature, at least.

I wonder if it's intended that recyclers not be built in space though. It could still be some of my code that's causing an issue.

4 years ago

Cool. I suspected you were aware of it, but just in case... I know I have spent days chasing down a bug because someone did a thing like that elsewhere, so it wouldn't hurt to remind you. They are indeed using it. :)

New response