Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
15 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed?] Incompatible?

4 years ago

Module failed to load
Error in assign ID,item with name "aircraft-energy-shield" does not exist
source:rf-aircraft-energy-shield(recipe)
The following modules need to be disabled:
Reverse Factory

4 years ago

Aircraft energy shield? Might you be using some kind of aircraft mod?

4 years ago

thank you for your reply
I have tried it several times. It is actually a problem with the Krastorio module. If it is disabled, it will be fine.

4 years ago

Hm, I haven't actually gotten around to testing Krastorio. Currently reworking one of my other mods, so I'll take a look at it later, see what the issue is.

4 years ago

It seems to be that Krastorio deletes the Aircraft Energy Shield item and recipe before your mod has a chance to access it so it crashes. I've reported to Krastorio, but adding some sort of fail-safe on your end might help with cases such as this in the future.

4 years ago

Oh, that's a pretty simple fix in that case, I just need to add Krastorio as an optional dependency, forcing it to load first, so my mod never sees this recipe before it's deleted.

I'm not really sure if I actually can add any sort of logic check if this situation occurs. My code already takes place in data-final-fixes, which is the last point in the game I can load. Anything else that uses data-final-fixes then has the potential to load either before or after my mod, depending on dependencies (which is semi-random).

My mod just reverses every item that has a related recipe, and that's it. If another mod changes the recipe list after mine, I literally can't go back and check, because my mod has completed all its tasks. All I can do is force the load order in that case.

I've had many cases where having a completely unrelated mod changed the load order and prevented a crash like this, and others who didn't have that mod experienced the issue. It's the most annoying part about maintaining a mod like this.

4 years ago

Fixed

New response